Kimchi Soba Noodles
They’re super inexpensive…the place I go to has them for not even $4 and 1 bundle does it for me each time so they last forever!
This is what you’ll need:
- 1 bundle buckwheat noodles (soba)
- ¼-1/2 c roughly chopped kimchi in its Juice (how much depends on you)
- 1 tb red pepper paste (gochujang)
- 1½ ts sesame oil
- 1 ts sesame seed
- 1 ts sugar
- Boil your noodles according to the package. Drain and rinse.
- In a large bowl, combine everything together. Use the heat of your hands to melt and press the sauce into your noodles.
- You should have a beautifully coated hot pink sauce.
I promise to let up with the kimchi now…just had to squish this in there because they’re really that awesome. So easy a baby could do it (maybe).
Your Squishy Monster