White Chocolate Truffle Cupcake
Author: The Squishy Monster
Serves: 1 Dozen
- 1¾ c unbleached Flour
- 1 ts Baking Powder
- ½ ts fine Salt
- 1 stick softened, unsalted Butter
- ¾ c Sugar
- 2 ts pure Vanilla Extract
- 2 room temperature Eggs
- 4 oz melted White Chocolate
- 1 c room temperature Buttermilk
- In your first bowl, sift together all your dry ingredients. Set aside.
- In your second bowl, begin by creaming together your butter and sugar.
- Tip in your vanilla and then, your eggs.
- Slowly stream in your melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle in ⅓ of your dry mixture (bowl 1) and alternate with your buttermilk. Be mindful not to over mix and begin and end with your dry.
- Bake at 350 for 19-22 minutes. Half way through the baking time, pop a truffle into each cupcake.
Recipe by The Squishy Monster at http://thesquishymonster.com/2012/11/white-chocolate-truffle-cupcakes.html