Pumpkin Bread Pudding
Author: The Squishy Monster
Serves: 4-6 Servings
- 2 c Half/Half (or equal parts whole milk and whole cream)
- 4 room temperature Eggs
- ½ c Brown Sugar
- ¼ c Honey or Maple Syrup
- 2 tb Frangelico or Bourbon (can omit)
- 15 oz Fresh Pumpkin Puree
- ½ tb Pumpkin Spice
- 1 loaf day old Challah or Brioche
- Butter for your dish
- Cube your bread and toss into a well buttered baking dish.
- Whisk together all of your other ingredients and slowly pour over your bread.
- Allow your custard to soak in for 20 minutes.
- Set your dish into a larger baking dish and fill with hot water half way up its sides.
- Bake at 350 for 35-45 minutes.
Recipe by The Squishy Monster at http://www.thesquishymonster.com/2012/11/pumpkinbreadpudding.html