Shrimp Tacos with Gochujang & FAQ
Author: The Squishy Monster
Cuisine: Korean Fusion
- 1 ripe diced mango
- 1/4 c chopped red onion
- 1 chopped jalapeño
- 1/3 c chopped cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 lime
- S & P
- 1 dozen large shrimp
- 1/2 tb sesame oil
- 2 tb gochujang (Korean pepper paste)
- 1-2 tb brown sugar (depending on how sweet your paste is)
- 2 ts minced garlic
- 2 ts toasted sesame seeds
- 2 chopped green onions
- S & P
- In your first bowl, toss everything together for your salsa and set aside.
- In your second bowl, massage everything together into your shrimp and allow it to steep in the sauce for 30 minutes-1 hour.
- Grill your shrimp and after it's cooked, layer your salsa and shrimp together on your tortillas.
Recipe by The Squishy Monster at http://www.thesquishymonster.com/2012/11/shrimp-tacos-with-gochujang-faq.html