Author: The Squishy Monster
- 4 room temperature eggs
- 2 c sugar
- 1 c canola/veggie oil
- 2 c unbleached flour
- 2 ts baking soda
- 1½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp fine salt
- 2 c chestnut purée
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- In your first bowl, blend together your eggs and sugar. Slowly pour in your Oil/Butter.
- In your second bowl, sift together all of your dry ingredients: flour, baking soda, spices, and salt.
- In three separate additions, tip your second bowl into your first bowl to combine, taking care not to over mix.
- Lastly stir in your purée and splash in your vanilla.
- Bake in a well greased loaf pan at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Recipe by The Squishy Monster at http://thesquishymonster.com/2012/12/chesnut-loaf.html