Author: The Squishy Monster
- 4 Room Temperature Eggs
- 2 c Sugar
- 1 c Canola/Veggie Oil or Melted Butter
- 2 c Unbleached Flour
- 2 ts Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Fine Salt
- 2 c Chestnut Purée
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- In your first bowl, blend together your Eggs and Sugar. Slowly pour in your Oil/Butter.
- In your second bowl, sift together all of your dry ingredients: Flour, Baking Soda, Spices, and Salt.
- In three separate additions, tip your second bowl into your first bowl to combine, taking care not to over mix.
- Lastly stir in your purée and splash in your Vanilla.
- Bake in a well greased loaf pan at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
Recipe by The Squishy Monster at http://www.thesquishymonster.com/2012/12/chesnut-loaf.html