Beef Radish Soup 무국
Author: The Squishy Monster
Recipe type: Soup
Serves: 2-3 Servings
- 3 tb fish sauce
- 1 ts sesame oil
- 2 c roughly chopped Korean radish
- 1 ribeye (or whatever else you're using)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 ts grated ginger
- 1 tb Korean red pepper flakes (can omit)
- 5 c cold filtered water or beef/mushroom broth
- 4 green onions
- In a large pot, glaze the bottom with your fish sauce and oil.
- Toss in your radish, meat, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes. Give everything a mix. If you have the time, allow this to set on your counter for 15-20 minutes.
- Begin cooking your pot on medium, pepper to taste and when your meat begins to sizzle a bit, pour in your water/broth.
- Bump up the heat to medium-high and bring the entire pot to a bubble until your radish gets nice and tender. Top with green onions and serve with steamed rice and Kimchi.
Recipe by The Squishy Monster at http://thesquishymonster.com/2013/01/beef-radish-soup-%eb%ac%b4%ea%b5%ad.html