Seafood Pancakes Haemul Pajeon 해물파전
Author: The Squishy Monster
Serves: 4-6 Servings
- 2 c unbleached all purpose flour
- ½ c rice flour (not sweet rice)
- 1¼ ts fine salt
- 2¼ c cold filtered water
- 1½ c seafood of your choice
- 3 chopped green onions
- ¼ c soy sauce
- 2 ts toasted sesame seeds
- 2 ts sesame oil
- ½ ts minced garlic
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 ts red pepper flakes
- 1 ts vinegar
- In a bowl, sift together your dry ingredients. Begin whisking in your water.
- Fold in your seafood and green onions.
- In a hot pan with at least 1 tb of peanut/canola/veggie oil, fry your pancakes individually and flip only once when it achieves a golden brown color.
- For the dipping sauce, bring all your ingredients together and stir.
Recipe by The Squishy Monster at http://thesquishymonster.com/2013/01/no-syrup-required.html