Author: The Squishy Monster
- 2 c unbleached all purpose flour
- 1/2 c rice flour (not sweet rice)
- 1 1/4 ts fine salt
- 2 1/4 c cold filtered water
- 1 1/2 c seafood of your choice
- 3 chopped green onions
- 1/4 c soy sauce
- 2 ts toasted sesame seeds
- 2 ts sesame oil
- 1/2 ts minced garlic
- 1 chopped green onion
- 1 ts red pepper flakes
- 1 ts vinegar
- In a bowl, sift together your dry ingredients. Begin whisking in your water.
- Fold in your seafood and green onions.
- In a hot pan with at least 1 tb of peanut/canola/veggie oil, fry your pancakes individually and flip only once when it achieves a golden brown color.
- For the dipping sauce, bring all your ingredients together and stir.
Recipe by The Squishy Monster at http://www.thesquishymonster.com/2013/01/no-syrup-required.html