From Cupcakes to Traditional Korean Food and Everything in Between

10 More

I just had a fat slice of chocolate cake.  Jealous?

I meant to snap a pic but my tummy won that tug of war and now I have a cleaned plate gleaming at me.  Oh if my plates could talk.  They’d tell you that chocolate cake is to gobble up when you’re blue or yellow.  It doesn’t discriminate.  {That and they’re scared of me} -haha!

I had a pretty decent day (lets color it orange).  What about you?

Here are 10 things that didn’t slip by.

Breakfast.  I wake up with a rather carnivorous appetite.  However, I did circle back around the kitchen island and retrieve a sack of spinach, just to bump up the nutritional factor.  I seasoned some tomatoes, scattered some toasted walnuts and dripped the whole thing over with my favorite garlic yogurt dressing.

Tteok {rice cake} the pink ones are my favorite, though they all taste the same.  Check out my mochi recipe.

Dinner of grilled salmon, saffron rice, and wilted spinach.

I will be releasing a new line of plastic wares called “Squish” soon.  Just kidding–if I had a need for another colander, this definitely would’ve come home with me though.

This was my pre-dessert dessert (that is, before the grand finale of chocolate cake).  Having a chocolate craving too?  Check out my s’mores cupcakes.  I have a sneaking suspicion that I’ll be making these again very soon because I just can’t see myself sitting out in the cold just to roast some damn marshmallows.  I’m from Texas and all this 40 degree business is driving me nuts.

Except for this guy….I would go out in the cold for this guy:

I do believe my chocolate cakes got some competition!

Don’t forget to find me on Facebook y’all!  Additionally, I have a new Youtube channel and this is how I feel about it:

Click bombing is not nice but I guess getting new things is?  Yes.  Lets go with that!  Anyways, it relates to one of my favorite pins this week…

True ‘dat!

I heart this.  A lot.

and this?  I just died!!!  I love this more than cheesecake (and I don’t say that lightly because I LOVE cheesecake) but this makes me so happy.  Someone please send me an English Bulldog puppy.  I would love you forever.  Forever ever!

Smiles & cheer…

34 thoughts on “10 More

• Yummy!! That is indeed a breakfast to stick to the ribs!
    I haven’t gotten around to trying your garlic yogurt yet but it is still on my list. We had your broccoli salad again Saturday night. The kids are loving it. The first time I used a bit too much of the gochujang for my youngest sons taste, I had more broccoli than your recipe called for and increased the amount of seasoning. The result was a lil too spicy for him but this time I got it right and he is a fan. :D posted some pics on facebook. Not sure what to try next…perhaps some of your mochi!! Speaking of getting new things… I’ve made so many smoothies that I burned out my blender >.< and need to replace it. I wasn't sure what click bombing was so I had to look it up. I hope everything is okay with your site, I'd be sad panda to see it go. :(

Your dinner fish dish looks delish!! I think we'll have salmon tomorrow for dinner. ;)

Aren't Annie's homemade snacks the greatest!! We love her cheddar bunnies and bunny grahams too around here. I'll have to keep my eyes open for her gummy bunnies next time we're out.

I have a friend that helps to find homes for animals to keep them from going into animal control centers. I can keep an ear/eye out for you if you'd like.

I'm off to get my TWD on now that I can watch it and skip through the commercials. :D

Have a wonderful night Angie, and week too!!

Warmest Regards,
    -Paul

I hope you and yours had a great weekend (it sounds delish)! Sorry to hear about your blender…and no worries, I’m here to stay—hope you can check out my new channel =) TheSquishyMonsterTSM on Youtube

• hui says:

gosh! you almost had me at the new line of “squish” wares ^^ those pups and ryan gosling.. are adorable! and i’m thankful.. i just had some chocolate cake too ^^

• Now I feel like sugar, love the pre-dessert dessert. Haha about your new line of kitchen wares.

• The salmon looks amazing and would love some of it.

• Amelia says:

Hi Angie, I miss chocolate cake…… why didn’t you show at least the last bite :(
    The steak look sooo good, wish I can try some now… and the mochi is yummylicious.
    Always love your squishy humor.

Have a nice day.

I for one, regret not snapping a pic however, my tummy is all like “whatev.” lol—thanks Amelia! I enjoy your recipes!

• Suzie says:

Geesh, how did I miss this post? I’m slacking ;) That first salad…oh man! I’d be in heaven, it looks so good. I’d go out in the cold for that guy too. I might even let my little toe freeze over him ;) Okay, you have me stumped, what is click bombing? Those english bulldogs are adorable…love me some puppies!

You make me laugh, Suzie! I think I’d do the same!! What’s sacrificing a teeny tiny toe? Click bombing is when another person intentionally clicks on your ads with the hopes of disabling your account. Whenever I feel blue, I just look at these puppies and insta-smile! =)

• Suzie says:

I know…what’s a wee lil toe…lol! That’s rotten of them to do that! Some people just have no life whatsoever…geesh! I hope they leave you alone soon and maybe get a life or a job or find something to do with their time!

• Tandy says:

Your food always looks amazing !

I love all these cutie pie pictures! And really…now I want mochi. Badly.

• Veronica says:

Ok what is up with the click bombing? Do you have an enemy or is there just a bunch of people who are meany mcmeanies? I just don’t get it! I’ve never had that happen. Ohhhh I know, it’s some jealous mean girl who’s mad at all your video views. Sheesh, and you don’t even have ads so it’s not like you’re making money off the videos. Blah to the click bomber(s). I have that thankful thing pinned (different graphic though) too! I’ve used it in a blog before. And yes, love the puppies! Puppies are the BEST!!

• that steak salad looks so yummy, and i buy those bunny fruit snacks in bulk at costco- my girls love them! xO!

• they’re still click bombing you?…dang!
    40° is ridiculousness … I would totally toast some marshmallows!
    I’m havin me some steak salad tonight!

• Yeah, I’d go out in the cold for Ryan Gosling as well!

• omg the chocolate cake sounds amazing.. there is a freakin snowstorm on the east coast right now. And I LOVE SALMON! Such comfort food, i am jealous! :)

• marie says:

I don’t care how corny it is I love those puppies too. I will always be a sucker for adorable puppies. And chocolate!

• erika says:

Omg those dogs are ADORABLE. And I WANT CAKE. SO. BAD. Thank you for increasing my craving about 3409583094850298x. (Did you make the cake? Buy it? Was it chocolate on chocolate? Indulge my imagination!!)

My friend brought me a surprise mini-cake…chocolate with chocolate fudge with chocolate jimmies (literally a chocolate orgy)…you know the 5 serving ones? I ate it all by myself. I think I have a problem.

• Lester says:

Interesting pictures. LOVE THAT SALMON especially Angie!

Hey how about a pic or two of a Lovely Lady( LIKE ANGIE) for us guys ? lol

Yes there is always something to be thankful for . God bless. Have a great day.